{Photos and words about stuff}
Credit to me for the pictures or Julian? P.S. a child looks so natural on you ;).
well you deserve cred for taking the photos, but i was referring to the child-rearing in the caption :)
omg he is so adorable. I miss him! Tay has been so busy with work/etc (not sure what the etc is but she seems like shes been extra busy lately) that I havent seen him in forever!! I really like the three pic layout too-
Omg. I have the cutest kid in the history of human beings!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Credit to me for the pictures or Julian? P.S. a child looks so natural on you ;).
well you deserve cred for taking the photos, but i was referring to the child-rearing in the caption :)
omg he is so adorable. I miss him! Tay has been so busy with work/etc (not sure what the etc is but she seems like shes been extra busy lately) that I havent seen him in forever!! I really like the three pic layout too-
Omg. I have the cutest kid in the history of human beings!
Post a Comment