Continental breakfast of champions.
Very important to fuel up before such a BIG day!
Six Flags - Discovery Kingdom in Vallejo, Calif.
Seriously SO MUCH fun... I totally felt like I was a 12 year old by day's end. No lines, no whining kids, roller coasters galore AND exotic animals- all for $30? What the hell else could be better?
Next, an awesome night out with our friends Rachel and Matthew in Davis, a college town with serious appeal. Thai restaurants and live music at every turn, and the air literally smelled of lilies and oranges. WHAT!?
The Thai Bar (below)
Looking through the window at The G Street Pub. The cover band was awesomely nostalgic for us 90s kids...
End of the day at our swanky Davis Hotel. Pool sucked but the beds were comfy. Perfect for us tuckered out travelers.
(this photo was not staged.)
2 comments:
looks like you had a great time! I love all the photos.
Sooo every time I read this, I get to that part where you say "davis has serious appeal" and I think OMG shes leaving, shes just gonna up and take off for Davis one day. Well if you ever have a quarter life crisis I know where Ill start my search for you :).
Post a Comment