Technical difficulties.
So, when I got home from work today there were the two cutest little bluebirds hopping around my yard and porch. I grabbed my camera and started shooting. I was stoked because they were absolutely adorable and because it would make for a super-spontaneous POTD.
Later, I went to upload to my blog, but they were NOWHERE TO BE FOUND on my memory card.
WTF?
I don't understand how that even happens.
I ejected and re-inserted my memory card like five times, just hoping (in vain) that the cute bluebirds would pop up... just like they did in my front yard.
But nothing.
Needless to say, i was thoroughly pissed at this point, stifling any possibility for a new POTD (plus it was really late and I was totally "done" for the day), so there was really no other option except for me to post this:
This crazy photo of Sean was left over from a random photo shoot Sunday night.
I felt it was a good representation of how I felt after those damn bluebirds eluded my blog.
(The blur in this was an accident, but we thought it was cool - like Sean was flying through space at the speed of light... or something.
And I know, I know, I should have used my red-eye reduction.)

1 comment:
this is a scary photo. and your memory card could be screwing with you because you never format it?
Post a Comment