Saturday, May 15, 2010

365 Day Project - Day 81



BUFORD'S BIRTHDAY BBQ


The perfect kick-off to 2010's barbecue season. A great group of friends, fun, drinks and sun followed my an EPIC round of Karaoke at the 'Boots (my knees are actually bruised from doing so many floor slides...)

Thanks to all who joined in on the festivities today - love you all! 

(ALSO- Happy 27th birthday to Sean! xo!)

3 comments:

rachel said...

WHAT? Julian got to come? I thought it was a no childrens party? (I don't think that whole childrens thing is going to get old for a while...kinda like ladies first).

Tay&Julian said...

I missed floor slides?!?!?!

CedoBandito said...

That was soooo fun!!!! Great pic too- I am impressed that you got everyone in it! If I was technically skilled enough (and not 6weeks late), I would post a pic of said floor slides that I have from my camera....;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...