Thursday, May 27, 2010

365 Day Project - Day 93


So this is what happens when you forget to bring your camera to a great live show followed by fun times at a friend's birthday party - you come home late and take a picture of the first moderatlely interesting object you see (and apparently Sean cheesily posing on my bed didn't make the cut.)




What is pictured above is my perfume bottle: Euphoria by Calvin Klein.  
For some reason whenever anyone compliments the way I smell and ask me what it is I'm wearing, that is what  I say: "Euphoria - by  Calvin Klein." Immediately afterwards I always feel like a huge douchebag, yet for some reason I feel compelled to say it, time and time again. 
It's never just a casual "Oh, It's called Euphoria," or "Thanks - it's Euphoria," like I always mean it to be. 
Sometimes I just blurt out "Euphoria" but then I feel even douchier because saying "Euphoria" all by itself  is even worse, so I quickly follow it up with "by Calvin Klein" in an always failing attempt to reduce my douchiness.

It's making me wonder if it's even worth wearing this stuff.
I mean, I smell fantastic, but at what cost? 
I sound like a douche!

1 comment:

rachel said...

HAHAHAHA! you crack me up.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...