Wednesday, July 7, 2010

365 Day Project - Day 134




PEACE OUT!




I am headed to the desert to brave the 100+ degree weather over the next five days for my brother Lars' wedding this weekend.
Which means, in order to stay as cool as possible, I will be submerged in the pool, drowning in icy margaritas, and lounging in air-conditioned casinos and karaoke bars from tomorrow until Monday ...
(in other words, I will not be updating my POTD's until I get back.)

But never fear, loyal blog followers! There will no doubt be a great deal of photo bonuses of all our Sin City espcapades upon my return as a reward for your patience!

Until then - I'll be getting a life.

3 comments:

rachel said...

OMG this is TOOOOO cute. I love you! Have fun! Give Lars and Tanya big hugs for me on the big day. xxoo

grace said...

what did you do to your hair? -camden
bla bla bla

Tay&Julian said...

Did you see Pauly Shore?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...