Tuesday, August 10, 2010

365 Day Project - Day 168




Yeah, that really happened.







When I awoke from my afternoon nap to give a friend a ride to the bus stop, I quickly slipped on my shoes and left the house.
After I dropped her off, I went to the bar for a drink and a bite, and didn’t notice this way-too-obvious shoe-mix up until I used the restroom about two hours later.

Apparently no one noticed, or if they had, they didn’t have the heart to point out how big of an idiot I was, but regardless – looking down and seeing this picture at once horrified me and completely made my day.
Seriously?! 
So freaking hilarious.

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Very funny!! I did that once when I was late getting to work!! I do like the shoes you have on though!!

Heidi said...

Dude, this is seriously one of my worst nightmares. I obsessively check my feet before I head out for work. Thanks for sharing the pic, and they are super cute shoes!

grace said...

hahaha!! two hours?!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...