Sunday, October 24, 2010

365 Day Project - Day 244



THE TOP TURNS THREE!

Top of Tacoma Bar and Cafe (my all-time favorite haunt) celebrated its first three years this weekend with three magical nights of music!
 I missed the first two because I was under the weather, but the Sunday-night finale went out with a bang. 
Here's 3 somewhat abstract shots of the night in honor of the Top's 3rd night of celebrating its 3rd year....


one
Art-rock tuning pegs. 






two
Bartender Luke and cook Jason Locking perform in Pioneers West - Tacoma's favorite indie band that was born at and lives at the Top.




three
Beautiful owner Jaime Jones serving up the Top's signature drinks:
shots and tall cans


As usual, a fantastic night of local fun, friends and love!

Congratulations, Top of Tacoma!  I wish you all the best, thank you for all that you do, and look forward hanging with you in year four and beyond! 

XO!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...