Wednesday, November 3, 2010

365 Day Project - Day 254




Today I had to come home for lunch to meet my repair man (aka Dad) so that he could fix my toilet.

What started out as an unappitizing and inconvenient way to start my mid-day meal actually turned out to have delicious results:



I had the time and resources to cook up this delicious sandwich spread (grilled onions, peppers, mushrooms, zucchini, chard and soy protein burger on a hearty tortilla) while Pops did all the dirty work.

and I didn't even think I had any food in my fridge...





5 comments:

Heidi said...

Clare! Bring this over for the What I Ate link! It's kinda perfect; beautiful photo + great story. Come on, you know you wanna...

Clare Jensen said...

DONE !

Anonymous said...

neat blog! I am now a follower! Looks quite tasty!

Tay&Julian said...

I have a hard time believing your dad ate anything that looked like that, right?

Heidi said...

That's what I'm talkin' bout!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...