Monday, November 8, 2010

365 Day Project - Day 259



A pretty girl with pretty curls



This is my very pretty friend Courtnay. She is also my roommate for the next 1.5 months, so I've been trying to get as much as I can of her until she moves to Virginia to hang with one of my other best friends Rianne (who is actually visiting soon for Christmas! YAY!)






I'm linking up to Paper Heart Camera's touch up Tuesday for the second week in a row!
(I took this photo for my Monday POTD but actually touched-it up on Tuesday, if anyone is getting picky.)

Here's the original:


I just adjusted the levels to brighten, ran a yellow-tinted black and white layer and masked out the hair in the foreground to accentuate the curls. Upped the contrast, masked out some wayward fly-aways, cropped, and there you have it!


Touch Up Tuesday's at the Paper Mama




1 comment:

Tay&Julian said...

Cool Pic! I didn't know Rianne was visiting!?!?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...