MY BED
This is where I've been spending a lot of my time over the past couple days (More than 20 hours total over Dec. 7 and 8, to be precise) recovering from two crazy long and over-the-top-fun weekends in a row.
It's been nice, because I do love my bed, but it has also inhibited me from doing anything all too exciting, and also has taken my motivation to put any "real thought" into my POTD's as well (hey, it happens from time to time!)
So to really spice up this post (and also comply with the photo a day rule I've committed to)
here's the book I've been reading the past couple of days, also:
My sister recommended me this book about a year ago, I bought it this summer, and Sean read it while I started another book (which I somehow managed to loose about halfway through it. The same thing happened to the book before that. Which is really weird, because I mainly read in bed, and bed is a weird place to loose books.)
Anyways, after I finally gave book searching for the last two ("Mob Girl" and "From Cradle to Grave," both fine pieces of non-fiction) I started reading this little number, "The Devil in the White City," which has been incredibly so good thus far.
Let's just hope I don't loose this one too, right?
Keep your fingers crossed for me...


No comments:
Post a Comment