House pimpin' continues....
Typically, I don't like to buy things for myself this time of year (even though it is my birthday month) but as I am on the verge of living-alone-dom and am experiencing the the trickling out of roommates and their things, I've been needing to buy some fresh, new replacement items that are just for me.
For instance, old roommate had a kitchen rug. She moved and in turn, I found myself in need of a floor covering. (She also took with her an extensive seashell collection. That I will not be replacing.)
So there you have it, my new rug.
(I like it a lot :)
I got it for a pretty good price at Cost Plus World Market (where I do a lot of my Christmas shopping). I also picked up a couple of new seat cushions that I'd been eying since summer as well (they were on sale, so what was I to do? It was clear sign to finally make the long-awaited purchase.)
And once soon-to-be old roommate moves her couch, I'll show you my "new" antique green armchair (!!!LOVE!!!) that I got a couple months ago and since have been patiently waiting for the moment to put it out in the living room (right now it's sitting quietly in the spare-room storage). It's sooo comfy and it will look sooo nice in my bachelorette pad's living room.
It is sure to be one of the crowning moments of the house-pimpage.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3

1 comment:
I remember the days of decorating your own space; totally exciting. The rug is really pretty and those seat cushions are awesome!
Post a Comment