The "D.C. Crew"
I've dubbed the four of us "the D.C. Crew" because we all took a trip to Washington D.C. together a couple months ago, so it only seemed natural.
But in addition to our jaunt to the nation's Capitol, Lauren (left), Rianne (center) and Courtnay (right) and I have been friends since sixth grade (if you do the math, that's more than 10 years), I love them all, and before D.C., we hadn't all been together in the same room at once for a long time so I'm psyched that we all got the chance to get together again so soon!
Everyone was in town for "the holidays" so here we are having dinner and drinks at Doyle's.
It was a good time, and since Lauren (who lives in NY) got snowed in on her flight outta town, I'm forcing her to come to our New Years Party this week, so the D.C. crew can have yet another hang out before we depart again for who-knows-how-long.
No comments:
Post a Comment