Tuesday, January 4, 2011

365 Day Project - Day 316



Feeding Time


Here, Charlie happily snacks on some "Cheerios" after lunch.
It's actually the "third course" of his post-nap, midday meal.
First course was random bites of bagel from Rachel's sandwich
Second was "Gerber Graduates" macaroni and cheese with chicken and carrots (gag!)... but 
he ate the whole thing.
Third and final course was about 70 pieces of round oat cereal.

This boy is a machine, I tell you!


5 comments:

Jen said...

I glanced through your photos and laughed. Your humor is amazing.

Cute kid!!
You've sold me... I'm a follower :)

Our Beaten Path said...

Cute, cute, cute! And I'm glad you told me to click the link on your other blog...I was sitting there waiting for the picture to load, lol.

Nancy said...

He is just so very cute!!

Heidi said...

Clare, LOVE this.

Clare Jensen said...

Thanks for the compliment, Jen and Heidi!
And, yes, he is verry cute! Props to my sis and her honey.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...