Happy Easter, errrybody!
Made this delicious batch of quinoa-oatmeal-chocolate chip-coconut-almond-peanut butter cookies first thing this morning after 40 days and 40 nights of absolutely no sweets.
(Confession: I accidentally sampled a tiny little key-lime wafer while in Charleston. It was totally unintentional, I swear.)
Anyways, if you know me, you know that I have got a wicked sweet tooth.
And chocolate chip cookies, in all their ooey-gooey-simplicity, are my absolute favorite thing in the world.
And chocolate chip cookies, in all their ooey-gooey-simplicity, are my absolute favorite thing in the world.
So whipping up these freshly-baked cookies this morning was a pretty big deal.
Here's the mix, all ready to get balled-up, onto the baking sheet and into my trusty toaster oven:

I will making a similar version of this recipe to share next Sunday at Tacoma's first-ever Vegan Bake Sale at King's Books! (More info at my awesome friend Dawn's Tacoma-veg-blog)
If you're local, check it out - you don't have to be vegan to enjoy the delicious baked-goodness that will be there !
P.S. sorry this is up so late. I was busyeating making cookies all morning, ya know...
I will making a similar version of this recipe to share next Sunday at Tacoma's first-ever Vegan Bake Sale at King's Books! (More info at my awesome friend Dawn's Tacoma-veg-blog)
If you're local, check it out - you don't have to be vegan to enjoy the delicious baked-goodness that will be there !
P.S. sorry this is up so late. I was busy
1 comment:
Thanks for the plug and for including me on your blog, lady! I feel so special. ;)
PS: Did you create this recipe or find it somewhere? They look as though they're shaping up like the Corina ones in this picture!
Post a Comment