Welcome back to week two of Naked Sundays!
This week, I am opting to share a photo that I actually took last March (Day 33 of my 365 day project.)
As all you PNW'ers know, March can be a ridiculously ugly time on our tough road to spring, so I thought it would be fitting to show that some things never change.
This photo was taken at the beach on Ruston Way. And yes, it is completely naked. (meaning this was not converted to grayscale...)
Lovely, right?
Since it is now officially April, and well into our "spring" I hope to never see another day like this until October, got it Mother Nature?
(As I'm posting this, the clouds are shifting, casting a heavy and dismal shadow on my two-second-ago bright and shiny yard. Oh, wait, now they're shifting back...)

2 comments:
I remember this picture, and I remember asking you if you converted it to black and white! I still like it, but yeah a little too dreary for SPRING!
I LOVE this photo! Seriously love it.
Really like your idea behind Naked Sundays - it's so easy to forget about the true photograph sometimes.
Post a Comment