Sunday, April 3, 2011

Round one of: NAKED SUNDAYS

Here's another naked shot from my trip to the point at Point Defiance (all the way at the end of Owen Beach) on the first day of Spring. 
I took a bunch of great, naked photos that day, due to superb lighting conditions and all sorts of naturally beautiful subject matter. 
That trip, and this photo in particular, are actually what inspired me to start a "straight" photo challenge in the first place.

This piece of driftwood was so unique and glorious, it was demanding to be photographed, and after taking it, I realized editing this photo would be a crime. (At least before showing it off in its natural state. There is a chance I might tinker with it in the future.).

Also it kind of reminds me of  a conglomeration of boobs, making it even more fitting for my first naked post.


What do you think?






Manic Mother




3 comments:

rachel said...

this is a very cool photo. i like it!

Heidi said...

Really nice shot!

Andrea said...

This is a really amazing photo! Love it Clare!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...