New gear, long hair
This is me testing out my new photog gear (remote shutter release and tripod, both of which arrived this weekend) as well as showing off my hair.
This is the longest hair I've ever had, and I plan to keep going.
I was a go-to-bob-girl for years after I cut out out my dreads in high school.
I officially started going "long" in 2008. The most devastating year of all time forced me forget all about
"keeping up my bob."
"keeping up my bob."
After months of no haircuts, it was too long to turn back. So now, I'm going with it.
My long hair is now one of my guiltiest pleasures.
My ultimate goal: mermaid hair.
I expect to be there by 2011.

2 comments:
haha... mermaid hair
this photo is almost as sexy as the sexy voice I had last week! xxoo
Post a Comment