Today, I created a Twitter account.
Needless to say, I'm very confused.
I realize I'm a bit of a technological "late bloomer," especially as a member of the local media.
Sometimes it just takes me a while to get sold on a newfangled idea. I'm old school, what can I say?
But I'm also a quick learner, and I'm sure I'll get down with the "tweeting."
My plan is to Tweet to my advantage to promote my blog, our paper, and network with other local community members, artists, writers and doers.
Sometimes it just takes me a while to get sold on a newfangled idea. I'm old school, what can I say?
But I'm also a quick learner, and I'm sure I'll get down with the "tweeting."
My plan is to Tweet to my advantage to promote my blog, our paper, and network with other local community members, artists, writers and doers.
So please, follow me while I work out the kinks:
www.twitter.com/clarejensen
Also - to all my "anonymous" visitors out there (you know who you are) make it official and follow my blog, too!
Also - to all my "anonymous" visitors out there (you know who you are) make it official and follow my blog, too!

4 comments:
shameless plug:
http://potdbyrachel.blogspot.com
xoxo
Woot woot! 'Bouts time yo! That's also pretty much the exact same face I'd imagine you having while looking at Twitter. :]
Being an 'official follower' is one of the coolest things I've done all week....by far.
I love this picture and yes, I am one of the anonymous followers of your photo blog. But twitter? That would be a stretch for me. Don't you remember when you tried to teach me about Myspace?? Ha ha.
BTW, how does your hair grow so fast?
I also forgot that I started a blog a year or so ago. Didn't last very long. My ADD must have set in.... Maybe I'll try again.
Post a Comment