S & M
Stephanie and Megan - some of my "new" friends. I've had them for the past 1.5 years or so (which is pretty short term compared to most of my close friends who I've had for upwards of 10 years) but they are awesome and I plan to keep them.
Stephanie is also now one of my co-workers at the Weekly, which means I visit the "other side" (sales) on a much more frequent basis.
He we are at the Big Whiskey where you drink out of mason jars and throw your peanut shells on the ground.
If felt kinda weird at first since we were pretty much the only ones there and the floor was so clean, but we got over it.
He we are at the Big Whiskey where you drink out of mason jars and throw your peanut shells on the ground.
If felt kinda weird at first since we were pretty much the only ones there and the floor was so clean, but we got over it.

No comments:
Post a Comment