Monday, June 14, 2010

365 Day Project - Day 111




They may look harmless...


but this crop of thirty-somethings and up (the "and up" being my dad third from left who is pushing 60) are possibly worse to take in public than a group of my party-animal-ish 20-something guy friends (most of whom play in rock bands and don't have kids - or gray chest hair).
Granted I didn't take these men anywhere - I just met up with them for a bite to eat on my brother Lars' (center, gray shirt, shocker sign) 34th birthday.
We went to El Guadalajara (aka Guadies) new location at 6th and Junett.
The food was great and the guys defninately entertaining, but I have to admit I was a little relieved that we were the only ones in the restaurant.


*From left to right - Andy, Matt, Rob (my dad), Lars, Chad, Dave (Puggles), Robert.



1 comment:

Tay&Julian said...

Why was Lars' 35 on Sunday, and 34 on Monday? I always knew there was something special about him.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...