Tuesday, June 15, 2010

365 Day Project - Day 112



Three




Every year my sister takes her kids to Yuen Lui for their annual birthday photos (except for probably not as much nowadays since she's a crazy child photographer) but anyways, I figured I'd do the same for my kid - Eddie.
Here he is hanging in the backyard approximately nine days after his third birthday.
He's still pretty crazy, but age is calming him down a bit. And I love him as much as the day we brought him home from the pound.




So happy belated birthday, Eddie!

You really are a woman's best friend! 
(Except for when you eat the shingles off my house. I thought we went over this last year?)

*This photo was taken at Ed's party (note party hat) a few days earlier post doggie ice cream sandwich.





1 comment:

rachel said...

cute! and thanks for the linky-link!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...