Wednesday, June 16, 2010

365 Day Project - Day 113



Rach and Char



I think my sister Rachel (left) hates it when I call her son Charlie (right) that but I can't help it sometimes...
and the fact that their names abbreviated make anagrams of each other, how could I not?

Today, the first official day of summer vacation, I got to meet my sister and her kids (Grace, Camden and Charlie) for lunch at the Spar.

I love that my family is rooted in this city and I can see my extended family on a whim for lunch (or dinner, drink, coffee or whatever) on pretty much any given day.

Just another reason I will probably never leave this town.

1 comment:

rachel said...

I never knew our abbreviated names were anagrams. (I actually didn't even know what an anagram is, until right now).

And yeah, I'm never leaving T-town either.

xxoo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...