What a day!
So today was one of the more fun and productive Tuesdays I've had in a looong time.
I had a great day at work, followed by a great run/workout with Ed, mowed the lawn, got a pedicure (with a not-so-great color) and a delicious dinner with my friend Kat - all of which I forgot to photograph.
Which is why I'm showing you one of the few things I didn't do today:
clean my room.
Oh well, there's always tomorrow!

2 comments:
This is funny and reminds me of when Rach and I lived at the Bayridge house and occasionally I'd glance into your room where there would not be an inch of visible carpet space.
Clare: Yeah you can change it there, its pretty messy today though.
Me: (most sarcastic tone ever) I think I can handle it.
Clare: Oh yeah I forgot who I was talking too!
Post a Comment