Hot damn!
So, today was a "Tribal Wednesday," (For those of you who don't know me, or what my "Tribal" work entails, Tribal Wednesdays are pretty much the longest, most hectic and frustrating two workdays of the month.)
But this Wednesday was made about 100 times better when Sean surprised me with a delicious lunch date at one of my favorite local lunch places - The Red Hot.
It's close to my office, affordable and ABSOLUTELY FREAKING DELICIOUS!
It's close to my office, affordable and ABSOLUTELY FREAKING DELICIOUS!
Pictured here is my go-to dog: the "Chicago" sub veggie-brat no pickle spear, add cream cheese.
Red Hot Dogs are so delicious that every time I'm halfway through with one, I start to get sad that it's almost gone and get the urge to order another.
(I never do, though, because by the time I actually finish the tasty sammich, I am totally full.)
But still, they're that good.
I couldn't have asked for a better lunch break today.

2 comments:
I love the Red Hot ! Hilltop Strangler is the BeesKnees!
ohhhh you know how to get my mouth watering with that root beer!
Post a Comment