Tuesday, July 27, 2010

365 Day Project - Day 154



Tuxedo Bandito


I am most certainly a tried and true "dog person" but I have a soft spot in my heart for the two wacky cats I share a home with. I don't have to clean the litter box, sleep with them, or love them if I don't want to, but every once in a while, I enjoy their company.

Pictured here is Tuxedo "Cedo" Cavanagh. He is my roommate Courtnay's oldest cat. He's big, he's lazy and he is a crowd-pleaser. His adopted brother is Rio. Rio is a spaz, but at about four years old I think he is finally beginning to acclimate to the wide world around him. Truthfully, I think Rio is my favorite because he's so incredibly "off."
You can expect to be seeing him at some point during the next 211 days. 




1 comment:

rachel said...

nice edits! no comment on the subject matter.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...