Monday, July 26, 2010

365 Day Project - Day 153




Itsa woof woof!


Julian loves "woof woofs" so much, he wanted to be just like one and crawl through the doggie door!


...Ok, so honestly, it wasn't his idea to go through this door - it was mine (I coaxed him with a "treat") but whatever- it was still fun for us both - (I think?)

Well, regardless of how he felt about it, it was pretty cute and made for a great POTD subject!

And also -  isn't this what being an "adult" is all about, really? Getting kids to do weird things for your own entertainment? I mean, what five year old really enjoys wearing pointy party hats or playing pin-the-tail-on-the-donkey?
My money says it's for the enjoyment of the birthday party planners, not the party guests....








3 comments:

rachel said...

i don't want to see any pictures of my kids crawling through doggy doors, k?

Clare Jensen said...

... i can't make any promises, Rach.

Tay&Julian said...

A lil' ironic that hes in his "dawgs" get up.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...