Tuesday, September 28, 2010

365 Day Project - Day 218

Goo-goo... Gaga?


So, I know, babies traditionally are known for blurting out the phrases "Goo goo, ga ga" in the early years before they have a fully-formed vocabluary. 
But this baby is literally "goo goo" for (Lady) Gaga. 
I introduced Julian to "Bad Romance" a few weeks ago when he needed some entertainment. 
He quickly picked up the phrases "Ga Ga, O La La" and started singing along.
Today, we put the song on for fun and Julian's love for Gaga came out in full force.
He was singing along (with or without the music), bobbing his head, tapping his feet, literally dancing his no-pants-wearing-Gaga-loving booty off as "Bad Romance" repeated. 
Over... and over.

At one point, he even started stripping:


Gaga would be so proud of her "Littl(est) Monster"

2 comments:

rachel said...

camden was singing paper gangsta in the car today. just thought you should know.

Tay&Julian said...

What is Paper Gangsta?

And I wonder where he got the stripping idea from,....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...