Monday, October 25, 2010

365 Day Project - Day 245


Lunch!


I love lunch. It's my favorite meal of the day. That is partially because I LOVE sandwiches, and sandwiches are pretty much the epitome of a proper lunch selection. 

Anyways, as a non-meat eater, I appreciate a well-made sandwich with some "meat" to it (see figures a and b) and I appreciate it even more when I don't have to make it myself. 

Which is why I loved my lunch today at my favorite new coffee spot, Caffe Dei.

Not only do they have amazing espresso and tea beverages (try the Picante Mocha. It's spicy and decadent), their menu is fully vegetarian/vegan  which means they have more options than soy for your latte and a delicious list of vegetarian/vegan sandwiches, such as the Field Roast and "Meat" loaf sandwiches (pictured here), a Barbecue Pulled "Chicken" sandwich, and an elusive Reuban (which I am still determined to try on a day when it is actually available). 
They also have a bevy of vegan and gluten free baked goods, fully raw menu items, and awesome owners and staff. 

Pretty much, they da bomb.


2 comments:

deucenickeltay said...

dude. i get fat here so much. and did you hear that beer and wine are coming januaryish?!

Clare Jensen said...

yes, i did! so excited. also got a chance to have a rueban like two days after i posted this (it was a BIG sandwich day for me) ... needless to say it was love at first bite... ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...