Party time!
So today I finally dragged myself off the couch and went to LACEY with some FRIENDS!
YAY!
BUT I had had very little social interaction since my super fun birthday weekend (unless you count the "social interaction" I had with my co-workers), so I was kinda bouncing off the walls by the time we finally got to O'Blarney's Irish Pub.
ESPECIALLY when we found out it was trivia night, and decided to play (I love trivia)!
But the categories were actually kinda hard, and "Whiskey Chicks and a Dick" (the blond one's boyfriend was also there, which is where the Dick came into our trivia group's name) didn't fare so well in the in the first and second quarters (we left before halftime).
Oh well! It was still fun and exciting! (Exciting enough to prompt me to buy a round of shots for the group! Granted, they were made of "Jell-O" and at a discounted price, but still! Buying a round of shots is exciting!)
(P.S. I can now say "the blond one" without any confusion, because Taylor (right), who has been blond for quite some time, plunged back into brunette-dom today. In fact, this picture kinda makes it look like the "brunettes" are ganging up on the "the blond-one," and about to give her a black eye, just for being blond. But that's a side note. AND the "blond one's" name is Constance. But I'm going to keep calling her the blond one.)

2 comments:
The blond one LOL'd, we read this together. Too funny, and cute pic!
Taylor, LOVE your new hair. xxoo
Post a Comment