My brother Pete, age 23
Wondering if 27-year-old Pete would be much different than 23-year-old Pete?
Would he have his drivers license yet?
Would we still be neighbors?
Would he even like the newest Nofx album?
Or have ever really filled in his "Wolves and Wolves Clothing" tattoo ?
(Sorry Pete, but that tattoo was pretty lame... not that I didn't already tell you that to your face...)
Would he approve of my tattoo? My long, red hair? Or my dating someone older than him?
Would he still be rocking the "Not My President" t-shirt? Or have remembered to vote in the last presidential election?
It makes me sad to think of what would have been, because it will never be, but I sooo wish it were.
Because all I do know is that a 27-year-old Pete would definitely be making my life 100 times more awesome, fun, and filled with love.
MISS YOU BROTHER!
And happy belated Birthday :)

2 comments:
love ya! and pete too.
what would he say about you being Vegan! : )
Post a Comment