I'm a day late on posting Round 7 of Naked Sundays, but what can I say? It was a busy weekend!
I don't know what it is about May, but it seems to be literally chock-full of Birthdays.
Even in just a one-week span (Thurs. May 12 to Thurs. May 19) I will have wished a "Happy Birthday" to 10 close friends and family members.
Seriously.
And that's not even counting the other three weeks of the month.
And that's not even counting the other three weeks of the month.
So this weekend, I was busy celebrating my man Sean's birthday with a handful of concerts and parties, while squeezing in our friend Autumn's 40th Birthday Extravaganza at a remote beach-cottage in Allyn Saturday night.
Phew!
Here are some all-naked shots from the festivities on Saturday!
(Don't worry, everyone managed to keep their clothes on ... for the most part.)
(Don't worry, everyone managed to keep their clothes on ... for the most part.)
The Birthday Woman, Autumn!
The birthday woman's millions of floral bouquets!
Lars and Sean being Lars and Sean.
The cabin had the exact same key chain hanger from my childhood home!
MEMORY LANE, I tell ya!
The second cutest dog in the world and pretty much my new best friend, Max.
I seriously considered pupnapping him...
3 comments:
I love that picture of lars and sean. Like, love it. And why don't I recognize that key holder at all? Which childhood home are you talking about?
Lol. Lars and Sean crack me up!
I tried to link up, but the linky was closed! boohoo!
Post a Comment