House pimpin' part 3:
So continuing on the trend of making over my house, here is my luxurious new bedding/bedroom.
You may remember my old bed: shoved in the corner, flat pillows, no cushion, worn bedding.
And while that bed had the ability to keep me in it for hours on end, somehow I got an itch to make it even more comfortable.
I added a fluffy mattress pad. Got four new ultra fluffy pillows. Two new sets of sheets (that I actually like.) And a plush, velvety new blanket and quilt set to top it all off. (Don't worry, all these items were purchased at discount retailers/on-sale.)
There's still a little ways to go as far as creating the perfect bedroom space, but I am well on my way as of last night, and slept like dream.
yay!

2 comments:
fancy pants! looks sweet!
Wow.. I dont come over for a few days and ya go all classy on me.
Post a Comment